This Pizza Is so Spicy Only 12 People Have Finished It
Parmesan-Crusted Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2-3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 6+ slices pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Take 1 slice of bread and butter one side of it. Add 2-3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese onto the same buttered side.
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, place the prepared slice of bread in the pan with the cheese and butter side facing down.
- On the unbuttered side, layer the following: 2-3 tablespoons of marinara, half of the shredded mozzarella, pepperoni, and the remaining mozzarella.
- Take the remaining slice of bread and butter one side with softened butter. Sprinkle on 2-3 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese on the buttered side. Place slice down butter/cheese side up on grilled cheese.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese on the inside is melted. Combine both slices to build the sandwich, and serve.