It's Worth Getting Sloppy For This Grilled Cheese Taco
Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 5 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, cored and finely chopped
- 1 large Gala apple, cored and finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional)
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- 1 package large, pre-made cinnamon rolls
- Make Cinnamon-Brown Sugar: In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and ground nutmeg. Whisk vigorously.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll pre-made cinnamon roll dough into long strips. Brush each strip with melted butter, and evenly top each with cinnamon-brown sugar and pecans. Drizzle with caramel sauce, and finish with chopped apples.
- Carefully roll the loaded strips of dough back into their original spiral-like shape.
- Place the rolls in a baking dish, and set it on the middle rack of the oven. Bake for approximately 15 to 18 minutes, or until the rolls are cooked through and golden brown on the outside. Remove and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drizzle with the remaining caramel sauce and icing packet. Serve while warm.