Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Peach And Moonshine
- 1.5 oz. moonshine
- 2 oz. ginger beer
- .5 oz. peach juice
- .5 oz. cranberry juice
- 6 mint leaves, torn
- 3 peach wedges, skin removed
- .5 oz. homemade sweet and sour mix:
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- For the sweet and sour mix: combine water, sugar, lemon juice and lime juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Allow to come to full boil and thicken. Remove from heat and cool entirely.
- Slice a peach into wedges and remove skins from 3 of the wedges. Reserve the remainder for garnish.
- Place all ingredients, except ginger beer, into shaker with ice. Shake to bruise mint and peaches. Pour the contents into a mason jar glass.
- Fill glass with ice and peaches. Top the drink with ginger beer and garnish with mint.