Blend Up This Peach Coconut Rum Cooler
DrinksMadeEasy clearly knows a thing or two about frozen cocktails. Made with ripe peaches, white and dark rum, coconut cream, and simple syrup, this cocktail is brain freeze inducing considering how quickly you'll drink it.
Peach Coconut Rum Cooler
- 6 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces coconut cream
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cubed
- 8 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 ounce dark rum
- ground cinnamon and 4 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Combine rum, coconut cream, simple syrup, and bitters in a zipper-lock bag or resealable container. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- To serve, transfer the rum mixture to a blender and add 3 cups ice. Blend at high speed until well mixed and thick, about 45 seconds. Pour into 4 highball glasses and top each with 1/4 ounce dark rum, a dash of cinnamon, and a cinnamon stick.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.