Remember Surge Soda as a Kid? It's probably the drink your parents never wanted you to have
Peach Coconut Rum Cooler
- 6 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces coconut cream
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ripe peaches, pitted and cubed
- 8 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 ounce dark rum
- ground cinnamon and 4 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- Combine rum, coconut cream, simple syrup, and bitters in a zipper-lock bag or resealable container. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or up to overnight.
- To serve, transfer the rum mixture to a blender and add 3 cups ice. Blend at high speed until well mixed and thick, about 45 seconds. Pour into 4 highball glasses and top each with 1/4 ounce dark rum, a dash of cinnamon, and a cinnamon stick.