This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Peanut Butter Cup Martini
- 8 ounces chocolate vodka
- ¼ cup peanut butter simple syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 dollops creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Hot fudge or chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (plus more to garnish)
- Cocktail stirrers, to garnish
- Peanut butter cups, to garnish
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the water and sugar. Stir well and let simmer for approximately 5 minutes or until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Add 2 dollops of peanut butter and stir until it dissolves. Stir continuously using a whisk or rubber spatula until it becomes a syrup. Set aside and let cool.
- Carefully spoon or squeeze a bit of hot fudge or chocolate syrup into the bottom of the martini glass. Put the glass in the freezer to chill.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine the vodka, peanut butter simple syrup, cocoa powder, and milk. Cover and shake vigorously for approximately 1 minute.
- Strain the mixture into the martini glass, and garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder and peanut butter cups. Serve.