This Martini is Simply Pear-fect
DrinksMadeEasy whipped up the pear-fect fall cocktail that is packed with fresh pear flavor. This martini's got pear juice, homemade pear-infused vodka, sparkling water, and is garnished with a brown sugar rim and a vodka-infused pear slice.
- 4 ounces pear juice
- 2 ounces pear infused vodka
- splash of lemon juice
- splash of sparkling water
- garnish with pear slices from infusion
- golden brown sugar
- Chop a pear to create thin circular slices. In a pyrex place your pear slices evenly and pour vodka until it is about 1/4 -1/2 inch from the top.
- Cover and let set for 1-2 days (longer if you prefer). When ready to make your martini, fill a martini shaker with ice. Add the pear juice, pear infused vodka and lemon juice. Shake it to combine.
- Strain into golden brown sugar rimmed martini glass. Top with a splash of sparkling water and garnish with a pear slice used in the infusion.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thrillist Video brings you the best local food stories and trends, from barbecue tips to odd jobs around the world.