The Cookie Rookie is all about making your summer extra classy this year with a pear vanilla coconut cooler, made with coconut vodka, pear nectar, a splash of coconut milk, and vanilla extract. Garnish it with coconut flakes, a vanilla bean, and a pear slice and you'll be looking classy AF.
Pear Vanilla Coconut Cooler
- 4 ounces pear nectar or juice
- 3 ounces coconut vodka
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- splash coconut milk
- coconut flakes and corn syrup for rim
- pears and vanilla beans for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker and shake.
- Dip the edge of each glass in corn syrup and then in the coconut flakes to rim the glasses.
- Pour drink over ice.
- Garnish with vanilla bean and sliced pear.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.