Pepperoni Cheese Football
- 2⅔ cups cream cheese
- 7 ounces mozzarella, grated
- 1¾ ounces Parmesan, grated
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 6 slices bacon, crisped and chopped
- ½ cup diced pimientos
- 2 (5-ounce) packs mini-pepperoni slices
- 1 slice Cheddar cheese
- Pretzel chips, to serve (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, spring
onion, chopped bacon, and diced pimientos. Stir thoroughly until well-combined.
- Set the mixture on a piece of wax paper and shape it into a football. Place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
- Once firm, transfer the football to a serving board and cover it entirely with mini-pepperoni slices. Top with some thinly sliced strips of Cheddar to resemble stitches.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired, and serve with pretzels on the side for dipping.