Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Philly Cabbage Steak
- One head of cauliflower
- One head of purple cabbage
- Red onion
- 4 Italian rolls
- Sweet red and green peppers
- White American or yellow cheese sauce
- For steak marinade:
- 1 bottle of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke
- For buffalo baste:
- buffalo sauce
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- four tablespoons melted butter
- Roast the vegetable steaks over medium to high heat for fifteen to twenty minutes until softened slightly.
- Grill a slice of red onion until softened.
- Baste cabbage with additional sauce and flip. Top with grilled onions, along with green and red thinly sliced peppers. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with a white American cheese or a traditional Philly "whiz" yellow cheese sauce and serve on a crusty Italian roll.