These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Chocolate Cruffins Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
- Cooking spray
- 3 tubes Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 bar chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350℉. Lightly coat a jumbo muffin pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- Open a can of rolls, spread it out on a cutting board, and split it into two sections diagonally (so you have two large triangles). Be careful to keep the other perforated seams attached.
- Break chocolate along its seams into small squares and line them up along the short side of the triangle. Roll the dough over the chocolate and keep rolling toward the tip of the triangle. Tuck the ends in to make a bun and place in the muffin pan. Repeat with remaining crescent dough.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until golden. Remove from pan and cool the Cruffins on a wire rack.