Pimento Cheese Burger
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounce jar of diced pimentos -drained
- chilled ground beef
- Combine all ingredients except ground beef in a bowl and season it with a pinch of salt and white pepper.
- Roll up the cheese into some parchment paper and freeze for easy slicing and stuffing.
- Season the ground beef, create your patties, and get ready to stuff them with the cheese. For even stuffing, use the bottom of a clean beer can to create "cups" in the patty. Fill with a slice of pimento cheese and cap off the burger tightly with more meat.
- Grill and enjoy!