This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Diehard pizza enthusiasts are likely well-acquainted with the struggle of sharing: Even if you order multiple pies, there never seems to be enough slices to go around for you and the crew. Enter Food Steez's pizza dip: It's got all the flavors of pizza, in somewhat more shareable, squad-friendly form. You can also use it as an appetizer to your main course of more pizza, because a tasting menu comprised of multiple pizza-themed courses sounds incredible. Go forth and watch the video to learn how it's done.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Sliced and toasted sourdough bread, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix well.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into a small skillet and sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella and ½ cup of Parmesan.
- Top with the pizza sauce and then sprinkle the remaining cheeses.
- Top with bell pepper, onion, pepperoni, and black olives.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly. Serve with toasted sourdough and olive oil on the side.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.