This 30-Pound Bacon, Egg & Cheese Is the Size of a Car Tire
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ¼ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion chopped
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 2 tablespoons black olives, sliced
- Sliced and toasted sourdough bread, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic powder, dried oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix well.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into a small skillet and sprinkle with ½ cup of mozzarella and ½ cup of Parmesan.
- Top with the pizza sauce and then sprinkle the remaining cheeses.
- Top with bell pepper, onion, pepperoni, and black olives.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly. Serve with toasted sourdough and olive oil on the side.