These Pepperoni Pizza Sliders Are an Entire Pie in Every Bite
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup 2% milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cups black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 of a green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup colby jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Make your garlic cream sauce: Melt the butter in a large sauce pan and add the olive oil to the pan. Once the butter is melted add in the minced garlic and make sure the heat is at medium to medium-high. Add in the cream and milk and stir to combine. Keep stirring until the mixture comes to a boil. Toss in the salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Then add in the Parmesan cheese and continue stirring. Once the sauce thickens, this will happen quickly, remove from the heat and set aside.
- Grab a small cast iron skillet or a cookie sheet. Cover it with a layer of chips.
- Drizzle the chips with ½ a cup of the garlic cream sauce.
- Top with onions, pepperoni, black olives, green pepper. Don’t be shy about going heavy on the toppings.
- Cover the chips and the toppings with the colby jack cheese.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about five to seven minutes. Let it cool and then revel in your good life decision.