Pop 'Til You Drop with a Pop Rocks Cocktail
If you happened to be looking for a tasty cocktail that would also make your mouth pop and sizzle, look no further. DrinksMadeEasy whipped up this Pop Rocks cocktail made with homemade cranberry juice, blue curaçao, coconut rum, and pineapple juice, served up in a Pop Rocks-rimmed glass that keeps the party going.
Pop Rocks Cocktail
- For cranberry juice:
- 2 cups of cranberries (thawed if frozen)
- 2 cups of water
- For the cocktail:
- 3 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz blue Curaçao
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz fresh cranberry juice
- coconut soda water
- Pop Rocks candy
- lime wedge
- To make homemade cranberry juice, place 2 cups of cranberries (thawed if frozen) in a pot with 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and then simmer until cranberries pop and turn a darker color. Take of the heat, strain through a fine strainer and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- To make the cocktail, combine the coconut rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and fresh cranberry juice into a shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Using a lime wedge, rim your glasses with the Pop Rocks candy.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the cocktail. Top with coconut soda water and serve.