These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Pop Rocks Cocktail
- For cranberry juice:
- 2 cups of cranberries (thawed if frozen)
- 2 cups of water
- For the cocktail:
- 3 oz coconut rum
- 2 oz blue Curaçao
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz fresh cranberry juice
- coconut soda water
- Pop Rocks candy
- lime wedge
- To make homemade cranberry juice, place 2 cups of cranberries (thawed if frozen) in a pot with 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and then simmer until cranberries pop and turn a darker color. Take of the heat, strain through a fine strainer and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- To make the cocktail, combine the coconut rum, blue curaçao, pineapple juice, and fresh cranberry juice into a shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Using a lime wedge, rim your glasses with the Pop Rocks candy.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the cocktail. Top with coconut soda water and serve.