Irish Hazelnut Cream Is the Boozy Winter Warmer You Needed
Kettle Corn Krispie Treats Recipe
Total Time: 45 minutes (including cooling time)
Yield: 12 bars
- Cooking spray
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 (8-ounce) bag cooked kettle corn
- Chocolate sauce and caramel sauce (optional)
- Grease a silicone spatula and a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large glass bowl, microwave butter, marshmallows, and salt on high for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through. Or melt them in a pot on the stove over low heat.
- Stir until smooth and combined. Add popcorn and mix until evenly coated. With the greased spatula, evenly spread mixture into pan. Let cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
- Cut into 12 bars and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces.