These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Pulled Chicken With Peanut Butter BBQ Sauce
- 4 chicken thighs (with bones and skin)
- BBQ rub
- burger bun
- spring onions
- green lettuce
- one red onion
- red cabbage
- raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- For the sauce:
- 1 ½ cups of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ of white wine vinegar
- ½ cup of apple juice
- Rub and grill chicken (35 Minutes 350° F).
- Mix ketchup, peanut butter, soy-sauce with vinegar and apple juice.
- Cut onions and red lettuce, marinate in vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pull chicken and mix with sauce.
- Build sandwich, roll, lettuce, chicken ,additional sauce, red onion mix and chopped green spring onions.