Dinner's a no-brainer thanks to 0815BBQ's pulled chicken with homemade peanut butter BBQ sauce. Throw it on a bun and top with lettuce, red cabbage, red onion, spring onions, and more peanut butter BBQ sauce for a chicken dinner that's anything but ordinary.
Pulled Chicken With Peanut Butter BBQ Sauce
- 4 chicken thighs (with bones and skin)
- BBQ rub
- burger bun
- spring onions
- green lettuce
- one red onion
- red cabbage
- raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- For the sauce:
- 1 ½ cups of ketchup
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ¼ of white wine vinegar
- ½ cup of apple juice
- Rub and grill chicken (35 Minutes 350° F).
- Mix ketchup, peanut butter, soy-sauce with vinegar and apple juice.
- Cut onions and red lettuce, marinate in vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pull chicken and mix with sauce.
- Build sandwich, roll, lettuce, chicken ,additional sauce, red onion mix and chopped green spring onions.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.