These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Pulled Pork Loaded Fries
- 4 Russet potatoes, washed and sliced into fries
- smoked BBQ pulled pork
- apple juice (12 oz)
- bourbon (3 oz)
- apple cider vinegar (2 oz)
- colby jack cheese (12 oz shredded)
- fresh jalapeño
- red serrano peppers
- sour cream (5 oz)
- chives (2 tbsp diced)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- yellow mustard
- pork BBQ rub
- Smoke a Boston butt pork shoulder rubbed down using yellow mustard as a binder, and your favorite pork rub for seasoning. Use 3 pecan wood chunks to produce the smoke. Smoke until internal temperature reaches 200°F.
- Mix the apple juice, Bourbon, and apple cider vinegar together mixing well, and place into a spritz bottle. After first 2 hours of cooking, spritz the pork every 45 until done. Rest the pork butt for 30 minutes to an hour wrapped in foil, then shred.
- Coat cut fries in the vegetable oil until well coated, and place in cast iron pan and into a grill set up for indirect cooking at 395°F. Place the the fries on the indirect side of the grill grate, close the lid, and cook until golden brown, about 1 hour or so. (Option, these can also be done in your oven or deep fried).
- When fries are done, remove them from the grill, and layer on the pulled pork to your liking. Top with shredded cheese, and peppers. Return to the grill and cook until cheese is nice and melted and bubbly. Now top with sour cream, and chives. Enjoy!