This Burger Comes on a Fried Cheese Bun
Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 cup + 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Preheat your oven to 350F. In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, 2 cups of sugar and your spices. Set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl, combine pumpkin puree, milk, melted butter, ½ cup of sugar, and vanilla together to combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture and stir to create a thick batter. Pour the batter into a 8-inch casserole dish with high sides.
- Now make the topping. In a bowl combine ½ cup of granulated sugar with the brown sugar and the pecans. Stir together and distribute evenly on top of the batter. In a separate bowl, stir sugar, brown sugar, and pecans together. Spread over the top of the batter evenly. Put the dish in the oven and bake until browned on top and cooked through, about 40 minutes.
- Let the dish cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!