Pumpkin spice monkey bread is anything but basic.
Posted by Thrillist on Sunday, October 11, 2015
Pumpkin Spice Monkey Bread RecipeTotal Time: 50 minutesYield: 10-inch bundt cake
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cans Pillsbury Grands! biscuits
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 10- to 12-cup bundt pan or tube pan; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter and pumpkin. Stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Add sugars, pumpkin spice, and salt. Stir constantly until sugars are melted and the mixture begins to bubble and thicken.
- Cut each of the 16 biscuits into quarters, making 64 pieces. Place them into the bundt pan, along with the toffee and walnuts. Mix them up so everything is evenly dispersed. Pour the pumpkin mixture over the biscuits, evenly coating all the dough.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Invert it out of the pan onto a plate. Serve warm.