Quickie Honey-Chipotle Grilled Wings
Courtesy of Tabasco
Quickie Honey-Chipotle Grilled WingsThe smoky boldness that comes standard in a bottle of TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce works really well with the lip-smacking honey in this sauce. And aside from grilling the wings, combining those two things is the only step you'll need to follow. Summer = simplified.
Yield: 6 appetizer servings (can be easily doubled or tripled)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 3 pounds chicken wing drumettes
- Heat grill to medium heat. Combine honey and TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place wings on grill and cook until crisp and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer hot wings to the large bowl and toss until wings are well coated. Serve immediately.