Ramen Crust Pizza Recipe
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 10-inch pizza
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 (3-ounce) packages instant ramen noodles, noodles only
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 3 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1 ounce pepperoni slices
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Adjust oven rack to center position and preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium pot, bring water and salt to a boil. Add noodles and cook until noodles separate but aren't completely soft, about 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat olive oil in a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add noodles and press with a spatula into an even layer that covers the bottom of the skillet. Reduce heat to low. Spread provolone in an even layer on the noodles. Spread pizza sauce in a thin layer over the cheese. Sprinkle mozzarella over that and top with pepperoni. Transfer to the oven and bake until browned and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, slice and serve.