Ranch Roasted Cauliflower Nachos
- 2 heads cauliflower, stem and leaves discarded, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 fresh ears corn, kernels removed and cobs discarded
- shredded chicken (from one store bought rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, plus extra for serving
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- add a little crumbled blue cheese if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss cauliflower florets with 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Mix together parmesan and breadcrumbs. Place coated cauliflower in a large, resealable plastic bag; add breadcrumb mixture. Shake and toss to coat cauliflower completely.
- Place cauliflower in a single layer on large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. Toss cauliflower, then roast 20 minutes more or until well-browned.
- Top cauliflower with fresh corn kernels and shredded chicken. Drizzle with buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, and top with green onions.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!