The Chopped Cheese Pizza Has Arrived!
- 6 cheese-filled raviolis
- 1 1/4 pound ground beef
- 3 mini hamburger buns
- 3 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- fresh basil
- To make the burgers, grab a handful of beef and create a small patty.
- Make a small well inside the patty and place one room temperature ravioli inside. Cover with more ground beef and ensure patty is sealed tight with the ravioli inside.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat. Cook burgers 5-7 minutes per side depending on thickness or until well done. A minute or two before removing the burgers, add slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Remove burgers and place on bottom half of bun. Top with 1 tbsp. marinara sauce and fresh basil.
- Serve and enjoy!