Charleston: The Ultimate Local's Guide
Red Velvet Cupcake Cocktail
Yield: 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounce creme de cacao
- 2 ounce buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 10 drops of red food coloring
- 16 drops of vanilla extract
- ice, as needed
- store-bought frosting, for glass rim
- Mix vodka, creme de cacao, buttermilk, chocolate sauce, red food coloring, and vanilla extract in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour into a glass rimmed with frosting. Serve and enjoy.