This Red Velvet Cupcake Cocktail is Dessert in a Glass
Have at your dessert cocktail-style with DrinksMadeEasy's red velvet cupcake cocktail. Made with vanilla vodka, creme de cacao, chocolate sauce, and a frosted rim, you can have your cake and drink it too.
Red Velvet Cupcake Cocktail
Yield: 2 cocktails
- 4 ounces vanilla-flavored vodka
- 2 ounce creme de cacao
- 2 ounce buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- 10 drops of red food coloring
- 16 drops of vanilla extract
- ice, as needed
- store-bought frosting, for glass rim
- Mix vodka, creme de cacao, buttermilk, chocolate sauce, red food coloring, and vanilla extract in a shaker with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain and pour into a glass rimmed with frosting. Serve and enjoy.
Thrillist Video brings you the best local food stories and trends, from barbecue tips to odd jobs around the world.