Jelly Shot Test Kitchen is hooking us up this 4th of July with these vodka spiked patriotic pudding shots that make the perfect treat for both adults and kids alike, just leave out the vodka obviously.
Red White & Blue Pudding Shots
- 1 box (1.4 oz) white chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk (2%, 1%, skim – doesn’t matter)
- 3/4 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup whipped topping (or whipped cream)
- Red and blue liquid food coloring
- Cookies or sprinkles for garnish, if desired
- Pour the pudding mix in a medium bowl. Add the cold milk and beat for 2 minutes. (Don’t scrimp on the beating, or your pudding shots won’t set up)
- Add the vodka, a 1/4 cup at a time, combining completely before each new addition, then whip.
- Divide the pudding mixture equally into 3 bowls. Tint two of the bowls with the red and blue food coloring, until the pudding reaches the desired vibrancy.
- Layer the colored puddings in tiny shot glasses or other glassware, as desired.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.