Red White & Blue Pudding Shots
- 1 box (1.4 oz) white chocolate flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk (2%, 1%, skim – doesn’t matter)
- 3/4 cup vanilla vodka
- 1/2 cup whipped topping (or whipped cream)
- Red and blue liquid food coloring
- Cookies or sprinkles for garnish, if desired
- Pour the pudding mix in a medium bowl. Add the cold milk and beat for 2 minutes. (Don’t scrimp on the beating, or your pudding shots won’t set up)
- Add the vodka, a 1/4 cup at a time, combining completely before each new addition, then whip.
- Divide the pudding mixture equally into 3 bowls. Tint two of the bowls with the red and blue food coloring, until the pudding reaches the desired vibrancy.
- Layer the colored puddings in tiny shot glasses or other glassware, as desired.