Orange Wine May Be the Rosé of Fall
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 bottle red table wine
- 1 bottle sparkling cranberry-apple cider
- 3 clementines, unpeeled and sliced thin
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- To make the frosted rosemary sprigs, place ½ cup of granulated sugar in a shallow bowl. Lightly wet the rosemary sprig and shake it to remove any excess water. Roll the sprig in the sugar until coated as desired. Set aside.
- To make the sangria, combine the wine, cider, and fruit in a large pitcher or other serving vessel. Stir well.
- Pour and divide evenly between 8 cocktail or wine glasses filled with ice. Garnish each with a frosted rosemary sprig, and serve.