Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
Mermaid Water Rum Bucket
Yield: 1 bucket
- 2 parts white rum
- Splash of coconut rum
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1.5 oz blue curaçao
- Squeeze of lime juice
- Dragon fruit
- Swedish Fish
- Sour Belt candy
- 2 mini lemon rum bottles
- Using a sea shell silicone ice mold, fill with water and freeze.
- Break down a pineapple into thick slices. Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, cut out star pieces from the pineapple and set aside.
- Slice three dragon fruit lengthwise and use a melon baller to scoop fruit spheres. Set the fruit aside.
- Slice three limes thinly and set aside.
- Slice two grapefruits thinly and set aside.
- Using a skewer, weave sour belt candy, creating a wave shape to create the effect of seaweed. Set aside.
- In a rum bucket, pour in 1.5 oz of blue curaçao. Fill bucket with shell ice. Add in fruit pieces. Pour in white rum, coconut rum, pineapple juice and lime juice. Garnish with “seaweed” skewers and mini rum bottles. Serve.