Spinach and Artichoke Dip Pizza, the Ultimate Party Appetizer
Cedar Plank Salmon
Yield: 2 filets
- Cedar plank
- 2 filets of salmon
- Salt, pepper and seasoning to taste
- Soak a cedar plank in water for one hour.
- Slice one lemon and quarter the slices. Do the same with the orange.
- Season each filet with salt and seasonings.
- Grill the plank on one side until grill marks appear. Flip it to over, and place the filets on the plank. Place lemon and orange quarters on top of the filets. Cover and grill until salmon is done.