The Booziest Fish Bowl You'll Ever Make
Grab your friends and belly up to this fish bowl cocktail inspired by Just A Pinch. Swedish Fish swim around in vodka, coconut rum, peach schnapps, and Blue Curaçao, and a bloody grenadine blood shark attack happens when you lift the shot glass. This cocktail is a catch for sure.
Yield: 1 bowl
- 2 oz. Grenadine
- 8 oz. Vodka, divided
- 6 oz. Coconut rum
- 4 oz. Peach schnapps
- 1.5 oz Curacao
- 6 cups Sprite
- 3 packs Nerds (candy)
- 4 Swedish fish (candy)
- 3 Shark candy gummies
- Fill a skinny glass with equal parts grenadine and vodka
- Place your fishbowl upside down on top of the grenadine glass to create a seal and flip the two glasses 180 degrees so that the grenadine glass is upturned inside the fishbowl
- Layer the bottom of the fish bowl with nerds and place a couple of large gummy sharks inside and swedish fish
- Pour in 6 oz. of vodka, 6 oz. of coconut rum, 4 oz. of peach schnapps, 1.5 oz. of blue curacao, and fill the rest with sprite.
- When you’re ready pull the skinny glass filled with grenadine slowly upwards to release the “blood,” or the grenadine and vodka mixture, and enjoy!
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.