Yield: 1 bowl
- 2 oz. Grenadine
- 8 oz. Vodka, divided
- 6 oz. Coconut rum
- 4 oz. Peach schnapps
- 1.5 oz Curacao
- 6 cups Sprite
- 3 packs Nerds (candy)
- 4 Swedish fish (candy)
- 3 Shark candy gummies
- Fill a skinny glass with equal parts grenadine and vodka
- Place your fishbowl upside down on top of the grenadine glass to create a seal and flip the two glasses 180 degrees so that the grenadine glass is upturned inside the fishbowl
- Layer the bottom of the fish bowl with nerds and place a couple of large gummy sharks inside and swedish fish
- Pour in 6 oz. of vodka, 6 oz. of coconut rum, 4 oz. of peach schnapps, 1.5 oz. of blue curacao, and fill the rest with sprite.
- When you’re ready pull the skinny glass filled with grenadine slowly upwards to release the “blood,” or the grenadine and vodka mixture, and enjoy!