Blackberry-infused Rémy Martin
Total Time: 1 day
Yield: About 1.5 quarts
- 4 ¼ cups Rémy Martin 1738
- 1 pound blackberries, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- Add sugar, Rémy Martin, and blackberries to a jug that you can seal from outside air effectively and allowing it time to infuse the flavors.
- Add all ingredients together into a jug and let steep (at least a day but up to a week).
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 cocktail
- 4-6 blackberries
- 1.5 oz blackberry-infused Rémy Martin 1738
- .75 oz fresh lemon juice
- .75 oz Cointreau
- 1 tsp simple syrup
- Muddle 3 blackberries in a shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add blackberry-infused Rémy Martin 1738, lemon juice, Cointreau, and simple syrup.
- Shake to combine.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with extra blackberries.