Rapper E-40 Tries Portland Fried Lobster Tail With a Twist
Slutty Brownies Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound chocolate chip cookie dough
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 1 box brownie mix (plus whatever extra ingredients the mix calls for)
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease a 9x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Spread cookie dough in an even layer on the bottom. Top with Oreos in an even layer.
- Mix brownie batter according to package instructions; spread on top.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting into 16 even squares.