Smokehouse Burger with Peppered Bacon and Cheddar
The bacon craze is absolutely not dead. It just got better with a helping of TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce. Let the craze rage on!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon TABASCO® brand Original Red Sauce
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® brand Chipotle Sauce
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place bacon on a rack positioned over a baking pan and brush generously with TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce. Bake for 8 minutes, flip, baste again, and bake until crisp about 8 more minutes.
- Combine beef, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties and grill or broil to desired doneness. About 5 minutes per side for medium.
- Baste burgers with TABASCO® Original Red Sauce and top with cheese. Serve burgers with melted cheese topped with bacon on rolls.