Make These S'more-tini Shooters for a Shot You Actually Want to Take
DrinksMadeEasy is bringing us the fiery, smokey flavor of our favorite campfire treat with these chocolatey s'more-tini shooters. Chocolate liqueur and vodka are combined in a shot glass that's rimmed with chocolate syrup and dipped in crushed graham cracker, then topped off with a roasted marshmallow for a shot you actually want to take.
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 3/4 ounce cream/half and half
- chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- graham cracker crumbs
- Dip the rim of your glass into the chocolate syrup, then dip into graham cracker crumbs (crushed using a food processor or blender). Pour about ¼ oz chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass.
- Combine vodka, ½ and ½ and chocolate liqueur in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass.
- Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick and top with a scorched marshmallow (you can either roast them prior to garnishing or do it once placed on glass with a brûlée torch). Serve and enjoy!
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.