Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
- 1/2 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 3/4 ounce cream/half and half
- chocolate syrup or hot fudge
- graham cracker crumbs
- Dip the rim of your glass into the chocolate syrup, then dip into graham cracker crumbs (crushed using a food processor or blender). Pour about ¼ oz chocolate fudge into the bottom of the glass.
- Combine vodka, ½ and ½ and chocolate liqueur in a shaker (or water bottle with lid) with ice and shake for 15 seconds. Pour into glass.
- Top with mini marshmallows skewered on a toothpick and top with a scorched marshmallow (you can either roast them prior to garnishing or do it once placed on glass with a brûlée torch). Serve and enjoy!