This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Jalapeño, Bacon & Cheese Ball Lollipops
- 1⅛ cups cream cheese
- 3 jalapeño peppers, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup cheddar, grated
- 8 slices crispy bacon
- 1⅛ cups pecans
- 6 lollipop sticks
- Crackers, to serve
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, cheddar, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- Using your fingers, form the mixture into 6 balls and set them on a parchment paper-lined tray. Place them in the refrigerator, and let them cool for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor, combine the pecans and crispy bacon strips. Cover and blitz thoroughly until the contents take on the consistency of breadcrumbs, and set the mixture in a bowl.
- Roll the cream cheese balls in the bacon-pecan crumbs until thoroughly and evenly coated. Poke a lollipop stick in each one, and serve with crackers on the side (optional).