Big Boi From OutKast Introduces Cliff to Atlanta’s Food Scene
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g butter
- 2 yolks
- 200g biscuits
- 150g snickers
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder, plus extra for dusting
- icing sugar, for dusting
- Break up your biscuits into large-ish pieces and dice your snickers into 1cm slices. Set aside.
- Melt your chocolate and biscuits in a glass bowl over just simmering water.
- Stir to combine and, as soon as it has all melted, remove from the heat.
- While the chocolate is still semi-hot, add your egg yolks one by one, stirring well to ensure they are evenly incorporated into the mix. Add your biscuits and snickers and mix well.
- Heat your milk and cocoa powder over medium heat to bring up to boil. Reduce the heat and cook, stirring frequently, until nicely thickened and smooth. Add this to your biscuity chocolate mix. Stir to combine, then pop in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Spread some plastic wrap over a work surface and tip out your mix into the middle. Gesture into a log shape with your hands. Bring the plastic wrap around it and twist the ends tightly to maintain a smooth log shape. Refrigerate overnight.
- Unwrap, dust with cocoa powder, then cover with a wire rack and dust with icing sugar.