This Himalayan Salt Block is the Perfect Hack for Aspiring Cooks
Spicy Samba Pineapple Caipirinha
- 11/2 oz cachaça
- 1/2 oz mezcal
- 1/2 oz pineapple juice
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz honey syrup
- 1/4 oz ginger liqueur
- 1/2 fresh jalapeño, seeded and cut in half
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Break down pineapple and reserve pieces for garnish. Take the remaining pineapple and pulverize in a blender with a little water. Strain and set the juice aside.
- Slice two limes into wedges and set aside.
- In a shaker, add the slices of jalapeño, lime juice and honey syrup. Muddle to release oils from jalapeño. Fill the shaker with ice and add cachaça, mezcal, pineapple juice, and ginger liqueur. Shake vigorously.
- Fill a glass with ice and the lime wedges. Pour the drink over ice and top with more crushed ice. Sprinkle with cut up pineapple pieces and a bit of cayenne pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!