These Mac & Cheese Nachos Just Won the Comfort Food Game
Spicy Smoked Sausage Paella
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 1 cup parboiled white rice
- 2 cups water
- 12 mini smoked sausages
- 2 cups sliced smoked kielbasa
- 6 to 8 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced jalapeño peppers
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 cup green onions
- Over high heat / direct over hot charcoal, brown wings on all sides in a pan with olive oil. Add vegetables and allow to soften slightly.
- Add rice, tomato soup, and water to cover rice. Bring to a simmer over direct heat and then add sausages and smoked kielbasa layered on top. Then cover.
- Continue to cook over medium-low heat for 20 minutes without removing lid (or foil), until all water is absorbed.
- Serve and enjoy!