Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Fondue Fries Are Like an Edible Sports Bar
Spicy Summer Shandy
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- pale ale
- honey and salt rim
- 1/2 oz jalapeño honey syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup honey
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- Finely slice a jalapeño pepper.
- In a saucepan, combine water and honey. Add in the jalapeños peppers and allow mixture to come to a boil. Reduce heat and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes. Immediately place in fridge and allow syrup to cool completely.
- Using two plates, squeeze a thin layer of honey onto one plate and sprinkle a thin layer of salt onto the other. Take a highball glass and rim the glass with honey and proceed to rim with salt. Set aside.
- Take a lemon and a small pairing knife and gently peel a thin strip from the lemon in a spiral shape down the lemon. Set aside.
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine syrup, lemon juice and gin. Shake vigorously, strain and pour into ice-filled rimmed glass.
- Top with beer and garnish with lemon twist and serve.