The Best Sriracha-Glazed Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings Ever
0815BBQ clearly doesn't mess around when it comes to making onion rings. These homemade onion rings are wrapped in bacon and glazed with Sriracha for an onion ring that's hot and crispy. No worries if you can't handle the heat, just dip it into some sour cream & onion dip to put out your flaming mouth.
Sriracha-Glazed Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
- Appr. 20 slices of bacon
- 2 big sized onions
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3.5 oz BBQ-Rub
- 8-10 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- your favorite sour cream & onion dip
- Slice up the onions and pop out the centers to make rings.
- Mix parmesan cheese together with bbq rub in extra bowl. Dip the onion ring one by one in eggwash and then into the parmesan rub mixture.
- Wrap the dipped rings in bacon and grill on indirect heat at 400 ° F for about 30 Minutes.
- Glaze with bacon rings with Sriracha.
- Grill for about another 20 minutes.
Sign up here for our daily Thrillist email, and get your fix of the best in food/drink/fun.