This Pizza Dip Lets You Throw a New Kind of Pizza Party
Sriracha-Glazed Bacon-Wrapped Onion Rings
- Appr. 20 slices of bacon
- 2 big sized onions
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3.5 oz BBQ-Rub
- 8-10 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- your favorite sour cream & onion dip
- Slice up the onions and pop out the centers to make rings.
- Mix parmesan cheese together with bbq rub in extra bowl. Dip the onion ring one by one in eggwash and then into the parmesan rub mixture.
- Wrap the dipped rings in bacon and grill on indirect heat at 400 ° F for about 30 Minutes.
- Glaze with bacon rings with Sriracha.
- Grill for about another 20 minutes.