These Onion Rings Are Stuffed With Cheeseburgers
Candy Corn Moonshine Cocktail
- 1 jar Original Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine
- 2 cups candy corn
- 1½ ounces banana liqueur
- Homemade whipped cream, to garnish (1 cup heavy whipping cream, ¼ cup confectioner's sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- Take a Mason jar and fill it with candy corn. Add Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine to the rim (approximately half the bottle of liquor). Seal and let sit for 7-8 hours or overnight, shaking occasionally.
- Strain the moonshine through a coffee filter to extract the candy corn sediment. Discard the solids, and pour the infused moonshine back into a clean Mason jar.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, and confectioner's sugar. Beat with an electric mixture until the material becomes pillowy and forms stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In a cocktail glass, layer the banana liqueur, then moonshine, and finish with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve, and stir gently before tasting.