Steak & Eggs Breakfast Taquitos
- 1/2 lb stir fry steak
- 5 large eggs
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 6 white corn tortillas
- 2 avocados
- salt and pepper
- sour cream, drizzled
- chopped iceberg lettuce
- red jalapeño
- green onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat up a skillet to medium heat and cook steak. Let rest for five minutes then set aside.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and add a splash of milk. Whisk well and then add to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for a few minutes, tossing and scrambling as they cook.
- Warm the tortillas for 10 seconds in the microwave. Divide the scrambled eggs among the tortillas then add steak slices, avocado slices, and shredded cheese. Carefully roll up and place seam side down on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper. Spray lightly with cooking spray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with shredded romaine lettuce, sliced red jalapeño, sliced green onions, a dollop of salsa, and drizzle on sour cream.