Meat Flowers Are Here to Give You The Best Valentine's Day
Strawberry Cookies & Cream Poptarts
- For the crust:
- 2 (15 ounce) packages of refrigerated pie crust
- For the filling:
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 3 tbsp. strawberry preserves
- 1 cookies and cream chocolate bar
- For the icing:
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- Unroll the pie crusts, place on a lightly floured work surface, and roll the crusts slightly with a rolling pin to square the edges. Cut each crust into 6 equal-sized rectangles.
- Place about 2-3 squares of the cookies n cream chocolate bar, 1 tbsp. of strawberry preserves, and a few slices of strawberries in the center of 3 of the 6 squares. Top each with another pastry square, and use a fork to crimp the squares together, sealing in the fillings. Use a knife to trim the pastries, if desired. Move the filled pastries to the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are lightly golden brown, about 7 minutes. Allow to cool on the baking sheets. Meanwhile, stir together the confectioners' sugar, milk, and vanilla extract in a bowl to make a spreadable frosting. Spread the cooled tarts with frosting, extra strawberries and enjoy!