This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Strawberry Lemonade Beergarita
- 1/2 lb strawberries (1 1/2 cups), trimmed and halved
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice (from about 5 lemons)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 12 oz light beer
- 12 oz tequila
- 12 oz lemon lime soda (like 7UP or Sprite)
- Purée strawberries with 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a blender until smooth, then force through a fine sieve into a bowl to remove seeds. Place strawberry purée at bottom of jug and mix with ¾ cup sugar.
- Combine remaining lemon juice, and 1 cup sugar. Pour over ice-filled pitcher.
- Pour in beer, tequila and top with lemon lime soda.
- Garnish with lemon slices and strawberries.