Where to Get the Best Waffle Fries You'll Ever Eat
Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows & Pecan Streusel
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and diced into large chunks
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Small pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 15 large marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Boil the sweet potato pieces in water until tender.
- Drain the pot, and then place the sweet potatoes back in before adding the sugar, cinnamon, butter, cream, and salt. Blend with a hand blender until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the mix into a shallow baking dish. Place it in the oven to bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the topping (except for the marshmallows) in a medium-sized bowl and mix them thoroughly until combined.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Spoon half of the topping mixture over the sweet potatoes, and add half of the marshmallows. Repeat.
- Place the dish back in the oven to bake for about 15 minutes. Serve.