This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Swirled Raspberry Daiquiri
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 3/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 ounces white or gold rum
- raspberries for garnish
- In a blender, add the raspberries, lime juice, lemon-lime soda and ice cubes. Blend on the smoothie setting.
- Add the rum and pulse several times.
- Pour the raspberry mixture into the serving glass.
- Dip the pointed end of a wooden skewer into the remaining coconut milk and draw a swirl on top of the raspberry daiquiri with it. Continue to dip the skewer in the coconut milk to draw the desired swirls on top of the daiquiri.
- Garnish with a raspberry and serve.