This Mojito Hot Toddy Is the Destroyer of Colds
Tater Tot Potato Skins Recipe
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 pounds Ore-Ida tater tots
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 large green onion, sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 425℉.
- Place tater tots in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until soft, 4-6 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix oil, Parmesan, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper.
- Mold about 15 tots into each section of a jumbo muffin pan. Brush oil mixture over the tots. Bake until golden brown and crispy, about 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium heat until crisp; transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Remove tots from the oven, fill them with cheese and bacon. Return to oven until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before gently removing them from the muffin pan with a fork or spoon. Top with sour cream and green onions.