Tennessee Whiskey Glazed Ribs
Total Time: 4 hrs
- 1 cup of Tennessee whiskey (such as Jack Daniels)
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of onion juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup 100% cane syrup
- 2 tablespoons of brown mustard
- Light the fire in the grill. Add 3 small hickory smoke wood chunks.
- Remove membrane from the back of ribs.
- Apply BBQ rub.
- Place ribs onto 225ºF grill set up for indirect cooking.
- Put whiskey glaze together. Bring to a simmer and cook for 8 minutes.
- After ribs have cooked for 2 1/2 hours, apply glaze on meat side only, and re-glaze every 30 minutes until ribs are fully cooked (3 1/2 to 4 hours).