Stay Classy This Winter With a Spiced Pear Tom Collins
Tequila Mint Hot Chocolate
Total Time: 20 min, Prep: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Pinch kosher salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- Whipped cream
- Fresh mint leaves (to garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the cocoa, sugar, and salt. Then stir in the milk, milk chocolate, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Turn the heat on to medium heat and stir the mixture constantly until all of the chocolate is melted and the mixture is hot.
- Take off of the heat. Add in the tequila and peppermint schnapps. Stir to to combine.
- Divide it evenly amongst four cups and top each with whipped cream and a sprig mint.