Yield: 1 cup
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons dark-roasted coffee grounds, finely ground
- 2 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated dry garlic
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1/3 cup TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- Combine dark brown sugar, ground coffee, salt, garlic, paprika and oregano in medium bowl. Add TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce; stir until well mixed.
- Rub on 1 1/2 pounds beef flank or skirt steaks. Or rub on roasts and ribs. Refrigerate 20 minutes to marinate before grilling.