Where to Get the Best Waffle Fries You'll Ever Eat
Cocoa vin recipe
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2-4 servings
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces bittersweet baking chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup red wine
- Fresh fruit, pound cake, and brownies for serving
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream, butter, and vanilla. Heat over medium heat until the mixture simmers. Remove from heat; stir in the chocolate and wine until completely melted and smooth.
- Serve over a heat source that will keep the fondue warm, but not hot.
- Skewer fruit and cakes and dip into the warm chocolate.